Version 2.1 - 30.05.2018
Remember, we are YOU CAN FIGHT. We are not your enemies. We are not here to trick you, harm you or harass you. There is no need to protect you from us by law. We are here to empower you.
1. Who we are and what we do (Imprint)
Coach CS, YOU CAN FIGHT, and the YCF network are projects operated by WEQ Inc., 2272 Airport RD S, Suite 201, Naples, FL 34112, United States of America (hereinafter referred as 'we' or 'us'). We offer particular useful services on personal self-defense and personal empowerment. We may provide this services online or offline all by ourselves or with the participation of qualified partners worldwide.
1.1 Online Services
Most of our services are related to or exclusively provided as online services. In particular, we run the following websites (hereinafter referred as 'website' or 'websites').
1.1.1 Free Content and Restricted Content
On our websites, we provide some content for free. This content is accessible to any visitor of the websites (hereinafter referred as 'visitor' or 'visitors').
Other content is restricted and accessible for registered users (hereinafter referred as 'YCF Insider') only.
1.1.2 Consent and Transparency
Digital self-defense is one of our most important concepts. We have always taken it seriously to protect the data you entrusted us with. And we will keep on doing so.
Consent and transparency will remain our permanent motives when it comes to your personal data. We will never ever deliver information to you without having your consent.
Consent may be given by registering as a YCF Insider and/or by concluding an information service contract with us. Information service contracts are usually free of charge, while we undertake to deliver specific information to you.
We may use any legal communication channel, such as Email, SMS, Telegram or social networks for that purpose.
First time registering on our websites will always require going through a double opt-in process.
2. Collecting and processing of data
Through our websites, desktop applications and mobile applications (hereinafter referred as 'app' or 'apps'), we may implement the collection and processing of personal data listed below.
We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our websites. This encrypts your communications with our servers so personal data is never captured by third parties without authorization.
Nature and extent of personal data collected and processed may vary, depending on your status as a visitor or a YCF Insider. It may also differ whether you chose to use our free or paid services.
2.1 Personal data of visitors
We may collect and process the following personal data from you if you are a visitor
How you visit our website (including the webpage that led you to our website, the search terms entered into a search engine which led you to our website).
Which parts of our websites you visit and how long you stay there.
Your local device information, including but not limited to your operating system, location, IP address, operating log information.
The content of support communications and contact forms.
2.2 Personal data of YCF Insider
We may collect and process the following personal data from you if you are a YCF Insider.
All of this data can only be processed, if you give it to us voluntarily, witch at the same time means that you consent to collect and process this data.
- Your first name, middle name and last name
- Your gender
- Your birthday
- Your email address
- Your billing address
- Your shipping address
- Your country
- Your city
- Your postal code
- Your phone number
- Your username
- You encrypted password
- Your company name and industry you work for
- Your particular order information, such as the service you purchase, date and amount of the order
- Your payment information such as credit card information (type, number, expiration date, CVV security code)/debit card information or other payment/billing information.
2.2.1 Personal data for trial training
When you request a free trial training at any YCF training team listed on our websites, we may collect and process the same personal data from you as from a YCF insider.
2.2.2 Additional Data
In addition we may collect and process the following personal data from any YCF insider or any person requesting a free trial training.
All of the data listed under '2.1 Personal data of visitor'
2.3 Using contact forms
Personal Data and information submitted through the contact forms on our websites are sent to us by email. While we keep these submissions for customer service purposes, they are never used for marketing purposes.
3. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
We may use the personal data we collect about you for the following purposes.
- In order for us to provide you with the services you ordered.
- For the performance of a contract, we have with you and if the collected data are necessary for us to identify and bill you and to charge you.
- For verifying your identity and providing individual service or support.
- To analyze your use of our websites and services to understand better how they are being used, so we can improve our services and the user experience and engage and retain users.
4. Recipients of the personal data
We may also share some of your personal data with companies that help us to run our business by processing personal information on behalf of us for the purposes identified above.
Such companies include providers of payment processing services, server services providers, data analysis services providers, fraud monitoring and prevention providers, email delivery service providers, social media, and other marketing platforms and service providers.
In addition, we may disclose your personal data:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share such personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property or safety of our business, our customers or others.
- To successors in title or replacement operators of all or part of our respective businesses.
5. Transfer of personal data
The collected personal data may be transferred by us to recipients who are located outside the European Union (EU).
5.1 More detailed information on transfer of personal data
- We may transfer the collected personal data to partners in the YCF™ network in order to fulfill our obligation from contracts we have with you or to fulfill free offers we made to you. We may transfer the collected personal data to third-party payment processors to complete the charging process.
- We may transfer the collected personal data to providers of third-party email delivery services to send informational emails, or to other platforms and service providers to complete relevant service.
- We may use third-party tracking tools (such as Adwords, Bing, bugsplat, Criteo, disqus, fabric, Facebook, FireBase, Flurry, Google Analytics, Hotjar, LinkedIn, Pardot, Quora, JPUSH) to track the information on how you use our websites and services. Such information may be stored in third-party servers.
- Such third-party tracking tools may send the data analysis report to us for the above-mentioned purpose.
- We may store the collected information on the servers leased from providers of third-party server service.
- We may use remarketing services like "Custom Audience" of Facebook Inc. or "Similar Audience" of Google Inc. If we do, we will upload your email address to the systems of those providers in order to compare this data with user data, the provider has on file. In case your email address is linked to a user account with those providers, specific information may be displayed to you or you may be barred from specific information.
- You can always adjust those settings in the admin panel of the providers: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/ and https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
6. Cookies and Trackers
Cookies are small pieces of data that may be downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit our websites.
Cookies help us to understand better what services are valuable to you and to improve our websites. Cookies let the web page server know that users have returned to our site. Cookies can also determine other information, such as the daily visitors to our website and the pages of the site most frequently visited.
Cookies are unique and can only be read by the server that assigns them. They cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Objection to cookies can result from the setting of your browser. See your browser's manual for more information.
7. The rights you have
To the extent required by the law of your jurisdiction, you may have below rights. Before you exercise below rights, you may consult your legal counsel if the laws of your jurisdiction stipulate below rights. Some rights depend on certain requirements which must be met to make use of the rights.
- The right to rectification. You are entitled to have your personal data corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure. This ‘the right to be forgotten’ enables you to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions. For example, this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being our customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address).
- The right to restrict processing. Under certain circumstances, you have the rights to ‘block’ or suppress the further use of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the rights to receive your personal data provided by us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object, on grounds relating to the particular situation, at any time, to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handles or processes your personal data with its national supervisory authority.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent for specific processing of your personal data implemented by us, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In case you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful.
- The right to define instructions. You have the right to define general or specific instructions regarding storage, deletion and use of your personal data after death.
8. More information to your convenience
If you upload images to our websites, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
8.2 Embedded content from other websites
Content on our websites may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
10. How to contact us
If you wish to contact us for any reason (including to exercise any of the rights in relation to data protection as set out above), please contact [email protected]
We will act on your requests and provide information free of charge, except where the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive (in particular because of their repetitive nature) in which case we may charge a reasonable fee (taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication, or taking action requested), or refuse to act on the request.
11. Marketing Disclaimer
This website may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links or other forms of monetization.
This website abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, diversity and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made on this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
We are never directly compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on our websites are purely those of the authors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
We make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained on this website or any sites linked to or from this site.
12. Confidential Guarantee
We are committed to keeping your personal data confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal data to any third-party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law. In these cases we will inform you of such issue.
13. Use of External Links
Our website may contain links to many other websites. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external sites not owned or controlled by us do not constitute an endorsement by us or any of our employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented therein.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
14. Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of us. or our licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from us.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including on another website.
15. Acceptable Use
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else"s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
16. Use of testimonials
In accordance to with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following.
Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our services in some way. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our services.
The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too long or not the whole statement seems relevant for the general public.
We are not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted on this website. We are not a forum for testimonials, however, provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To protect against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of us.
We do not necessarily share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on the site - the opinions are strictly the views of the testimonial source.
The testimonials are never intended to make claims that our services can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. Any such claims, implicit or explicit, in any shape or form, have not been clinically tested or evaluated.
17. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
All the materials on this website are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose.
In no event shall we or our agents or associates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.